Your VFB Pro license is UNVERIFIED. You must enter your license information before VFB Pro can fully function.
Are you looking to become a vendor at 1d4Con in 2016? Space is limited and will only be given to Vendors who are affiliated with RPGs and related hobbies.
Registration is now CLOSED! All tables are sold.
Click here to see our current Vendor line-up.
Vendor Registration Disclaimer
Due to the nature of our attending audience, Vendor Registration will only be considered for companies and individuals that have RPG-centered merchandise.
We want our vendors to successfully sell their merchandise to those who attend our convention.
Last year we had many vendors who did not sell RPG or hobby related items. After talking with many of those vendors, we were told that they did not know exactly what we were or what to expect when they applied.
We are an RPG Convention at our core. We cover tabletop RPGs, LARPs, Miniatures, Board games, and Card games. We tend draw an audience that wants these things.
Due to the limited space that we have available and our small attendance record (under 300 registered attendees), we are unable to promise any success to vendors who sell non-RPG or hobby related materials. We will now be more selective of our applicants to see if they are a fit for our audience and attendance numbers.
As we grow in attendance size and start offer Cosplay events, Panels, Workshops, Artist Alleys, and other new things, our selection process will change to reflect this.
The Vendor Pass Package costs $65 and includes the following:
- Two 3-Day Passes. One for you and one for a second person, of your choice, to help you.
- Access to the Hotel’s wifi for use with payments.
- The ability to sign up for games to play.
- If you wish to run demos of your game, please contact us before February 21, 2016.
- One 2’x6′ rectangle table to display and sell your merchandise along with tablecloth and chairs.
- Limited 2nd table option available at an additional $20
Vendor tables will be located downstairs next to the secondary gaming area on the basement Level. The Vendor room will be open to attendees during certain times and will be securely locked at all other times.
Being a Vendor means that you want to sell items. If you are only looking for self-promotion, consider Donating to our Charity Auction, GM Prize packs, and/or a Game Library.
How to Register as a Vendor:
- Fill out the form below, in its entirety.
- We will review your application and within the next couple of business days, contact you.
- Make your payment via Paypal, when we send you the payment link.
- We will send you the “Liability Form” and the “Items Restriction Form” to sign using HelloSign. Once signed, the process will be complete.
Vendor space is FULL. We do not have any more spots available.229
If you are experiencing any problems with this page, please use this Contact page to reach us.